Welcome to Rochester Mennonite Fellowship
In-person worship services start at 10:00 am on Sunday mornings with an option to attend via Zoom.
If you are interested in joining us on Zoom, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rochester Mennonite Fellowship has been a congregation in New York State’s third largest city for over 30 years. All who desire to follow Christ in the context of a Christian community are welcome to participate fully in the life of the congregation, regardless of ancestry, nationality, class, faith background, abilities, educational level, gender, or sexual orientation. You can find us on www.gaychurch.org. Please click on the “About Us” link on the menu bar to read more.
Please visit our Contact us page to see ways to send us a message.
Regular Sunday Morning Worship begins at 10am.
During the regular school year, Sunday School for all ages begins at 11:15 am after worship services.
Notices and reminders
To read the full text of these news items, check the “News” item on the menu bar. For more information about any of these items, please email us at email@example.com.
- Inclusion StatementRMF Statement for the Brethren Mennonite Council: In this time when some congregations within Mennonite Church USA are debating whether the word“inclusive” applies to members of the LGBTQIA+ community, Rochester Mennonite Fellowshipaffirms its longstanding position that our community excludes no one from joining because of theirgender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, economic status or other […]
- Special offeringMarch Special Offering is for MCC Syria Earthquake Relief. Listen to a podcast here: https://reliefdevelopmentpodcast.libsyn.com/mcc-responds-to-earthquakes-in-syria-petra-antoun. Special offering can be given during our regular Sunday worship or you can give your offering directly to Jen Carter, our treasurer.
- Land AcknowledgementThe congregation of Rochester Mennonite Fellowship meets on the traditional homelands of the Onöndowa’ga:’ or Seneca People.* The Seneca Nation and Haudenosaunee Confederacy survived genocide by European colonists but lost approximately 2.5 million acres through a series of illegal land seizures by the State of New York that violated three treaties concluded between 1784 and […]
- Children’s Sunday School & Adult EducationChildren and Youth Sunday School is held on Sunday mornings after worship 11:15 – 12:00noon. The SHINE Sunday School Curriculum is used for children kindergarten through elementary school age at church and for use at home. Adult Education hour, discussing a variety of topics, is also held on Sunday mornings after worship at 11:15am – […]
- Safe Ministry with Children and Youth PolicySafe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy Children are a blessing and it is our responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing church community for them to be a part of. Our Safe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy provides structure to facilitate this.