Welcome to Rochester Mennonite Fellowship
Worship services are being held via Zoom on Sunday mornings
If you are interested in joining us in that way, please email us at email@example.com.
Rochester Mennonite Fellowship has been a congregation in New York State’s third largest city for over 30 years. All who desire to follow Christ in the context of a Christian community are welcome to participate fully in the life of the congregation, regardless of ancestry, nationality, class, faith background, abilities, educational level, gender, or sexual orientation. Please click on the “About Us” link on the menu bar to read more.
Regular Sunday Morning Worship begins at 10am (currently via Zoom).
Sunday School begins at 11 am (for all ages), during the regular school year.
Please visit our “Contact us” page to see ways to send us a message. That page also has a link to our our calendar, so you can see if our schedule has changed for any particular Sunday, or what’s coming up.
Notices and reminders
To read the full text of these news items, check the “News” item on the menu bar. For more information about any of these items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anti-Racism Statements“Members of the Rochester Mennonite Fellowship mourn the murders of Soon C. Park, 74; Hyun J. Grant, 51; Suncha Kim, 69; and Yong A. Yue, 63, Delaina Ashley Yaun, 33; Paul Andre Michels, 54; Xiaojie Tan, 49; and Daoyou Feng, 44 at the hands of a white shooter. We adopt the following statement as our own. […]
- Special offeringApril’s special offering is dedicated to Dove’s Nest, a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose mission is to empower and equip faith communities to keep children and youth safe in their homes, churches, and communities. www.dovesnest.net Goals: Educate faith communities about child abuse and neglect. Provide faith communities with worship, education, and outreach resources on how to keep children […]
- Children’s Sunday School & Adult EducationThe SHINE Sunday School Curriculum is available for children kindergarten – elementary age for use at home. Teacher support is available. Sunday School for teens is also available. For more info: email@example.com. Adult Education hour is sporadic and is sometimes held on Sunday mornings after worship at 11:15am – 12:00noon or Wednesdays at 7:00pm via […]
- Safe Ministry with Children and Youth PolicySafe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy Children are a blessing and it is our responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing church community for them to be a part of. Our Safe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy provides structure to facilitate this.
- Prevent Covid 19 at the building at 111 HillsideWhile having full-congregation worship services in the building is likely still many months away, we want to provide guidelines regarding smaller gatherings in the building. In the meantime, the Leadership Team is asking people to observe the following guidelines regarding entering the building. For any times that you are entering the building please use the […]