Welcome to Rochester Mennonite Fellowship
We’re very sorry, but we have canceled worship services for the time being.
However, we are meeting regularly on Sunday mornings for worship via Zoom. If you are interested in joining us in that way, please email us at email@example.com.
Rochester Mennonite Fellowship has been a congregation in New York State’s third largest city for over 30 years. All who desire to follow Christ in the context of a Christian community are welcome to participate fully in the life of the congregation, regardless of ancestry, nationality, class, faith background, abilities, educational level, gender, or sexual orientation. Please click on the “About Us” link on the menu bar to read more.
Regular Sunday morning worship begins at 10 am. Sunday School begins at 11 am (for all ages), during the regular school year.
Please visit our “Contact us” page to see ways to send us a message. That page also has a link to our our calendar, so you can see if our schedule has changed for any particular Sunday, or what’s coming up.
Notices and reminders
To read the full text of these news items, check the “News” item on the menu bar. For more information about any of these items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prevent Covid 19 at the building at 111 HillsideNow that our region is in Phase 3 of reopening, the Stewards are working on a reopening plan for the building. While having full-congregation worship services is likely still many months away, we want to provide guidelines regarding smaller gatherings in the building. In the meantime, the Leadership Team is asking people to observe the […]
- Youth/Adult EducationWe will start having a youth/adult education hour in July. We will start with anti-racism topics in July and in August we will read/discuss Love Over Fear by Dan White Jr., the speaker at New York Mennonite Conference Celebration to be held September 19, 2020 in Auburn, New York.
- Anti-Racism StatementIn response to the killing of George Floyd, we offer this statement of support for racial justice and a set of commitments we will undertake as part of that support.
- Special offeringThe special offering for June was dedicated to St. Joseph’s House of Hospitality. The recipient of the special offering for July is yet to be determined.
- Fall retreat plans uncertainOur traditional fall retreat at Beaver Camp may not happen this year. We will likely have a different sort of retreat focusing on anti-racism.