Welcome to Rochester Mennonite Fellowship
We’re very sorry, but we are not holding in-person worship services in our church building at this time.
However, we are meeting regularly on Sunday mornings for worship via Zoom. If you are interested in joining us in that way, please email us at email@example.com.
Rochester Mennonite Fellowship has been a congregation in New York State’s third largest city for over 30 years. All who desire to follow Christ in the context of a Christian community are welcome to participate fully in the life of the congregation, regardless of ancestry, nationality, class, faith background, abilities, educational level, gender, or sexual orientation. Please click on the “About Us” link on the menu bar to read more.
Regular Sunday morning worship begins at 10 am. Sunday School begins at 11 am (for all ages), during the regular school year.
Please visit our “Contact us” page to see ways to send us a message. That page also has a link to our our calendar, so you can see if our schedule has changed for any particular Sunday, or what’s coming up.
Notices and reminders
To read the full text of these news items, check the “News” item on the menu bar. For more information about any of these items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safe Ministry with Children and Youth PolicySafe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy Children are a blessing and it is our responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing church community for them to be a part of. Our Safe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy provides structure to facilitate this.
- Prevent Covid 19 at the building at 111 HillsideWhile having full-congregation worship services in the building is likely still many months away, we want to provide guidelines regarding smaller gatherings in the building. In the meantime, the Leadership Team is asking people to observe the following guidelines regarding entering the building. For any times that you are entering the building please use the […]
- Children’s Sunday School & Adult EducationThe SHINE Sunday School Curriculum is available for children kindergarten – elementary age for use at home. Teacher support is available. Sunday School for teens is also available. For more info: email@example.com. Adult Education hour is Wednesdays at 8:00pm via Zoom. To participate send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anti-Racism StatementIn response to the killing of George Floyd, we offer this statement of support for racial justice and a set of commitments we will undertake as part of that support.
- Special offeringOctober’s special offering is dedicated to Teen Empowerment whose mission is to employ, train, and empower youth to, in collaboration with adults, create peace, equity, and justice. Teen Empowerment helps youth find their voices and talents and use them to involve large numbers of their peers and adults in building peace, tolerance and community.