Welcome to Rochester Mennonite Fellowship
We have resumed in-person worship services on Sunday mornings but are continuing to also offer remote participation via Zoom.
If you are interested in joining us on Zoom, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to attend in person, we would love to see you, but we ask that you wear a mask inside the building and agree to our health protocols. We are limiting singing to outdoors for the time being.
Rochester Mennonite Fellowship has been a congregation in New York State’s third largest city for over 30 years. All who desire to follow Christ in the context of a Christian community are welcome to participate fully in the life of the congregation, regardless of ancestry, nationality, class, faith background, abilities, educational level, gender, or sexual orientation. Please click on the “About Us” link on the menu bar to read more.
Regular Sunday Morning Worship begins at 10am (in person and via Zoom).
Sunday School begins at 11 am (for all ages), during the regular school year.
Please visit our “Contact us” page to see ways to send us a message. That page also has a link to our our calendar, so you can see if our schedule has changed for any particular Sunday, or what’s coming up.
Notices and reminders
To read the full text of these news items, check the “News” item on the menu bar. For more information about any of these items, please email us at email@example.com.
- Special offeringOctober’s special offering is dedicated to Teen Empowerment, a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose mission is: To employ, train, and empower youth to, in collaboration with adults, create peace, equity, and justice. They envision a world in which youth with adults, in mutually respectful and supportive relationships, use their voices creatively to inspire, lead, and empower their communities […]
- Anti-Racism Statements“Members of the Rochester Mennonite Fellowship mourn the murders of Soon C. Park, 74; Hyun J. Grant, 51; Suncha Kim, 69; and Yong A. Yue, 63, Delaina Ashley Yaun, 33; Paul Andre Michels, 54; Xiaojie Tan, 49; and Daoyou Feng, 44 at the hands of a white shooter. We adopt the following statement as our own. […]
- Children’s Sunday School & Adult EducationThe SHINE Sunday School Curriculum is available for children kindergarten – elementary age for use at home. Teacher support is available. Sunday School for teens is also available. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org. Adult Education hour is sporadic and is sometimes held on Sunday mornings after worship at 11:15am – 12:00noon or Wednesdays at 7:00pm via […]
- Safe Ministry with Children and Youth PolicySafe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy Children are a blessing and it is our responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing church community for them to be a part of. Our Safe Ministry with Children and Youth Policy provides structure to facilitate this.
- Prevent Covid 19 at the building at 111 HillsideThe Leadership Team is asking people to observe the following guidelines regarding entering the building. For any times that you are entering the building please use the sign-in form on the table located just inside the main entrance door, indicating your name and the time you entered and left the building. This will enable more […]